36000 mile

If it went through a safety, I'd still check the chain/sprockets, brake pads and tires.

Other than that, I'd say the usual maintenance items, plugs, oil/filter, air filter, brake and clutch fluid for cleanliness (probably good to change as you don't know the history).

Check all the electrical plugs, bolts and nuts to make sure everything is tight and secure.

Make sure the battery is GTG and if in doubt, get another (nothing worse than being left somewhere).

#KickstandMod *

If it went through a safety, I'd still check the chain/sprockets, brake pads and tires.

Other than that, I'd say the usual maintenance items, plugs, oil/filter, air filter, brake and clutch fluid for cleanliness (probably good to change as you don't know the history).

Check all the electrical plugs, bolts and nuts to make sure everything is tight and secure.

Make sure the battery is GTG and if in doubt, get another (nothing worse than being left somewhere).
Ty

G
Its for his bday so just want everything to be right ty u for the info
Good on you his jaw will hit the floor when he sees this machine and that he owns it You my man are some brother for doing that fair play to you Plan well ahead for when it's your birthday and drop plenty of hints to him what you want

Back