$35 saddle bags

Hey, thanks Rock!!! I've been eying those and that's a great price...

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip..Just ordered them! Not that I make a lot of long trip but will come in handy running to the grocery store for a few things!

Dang....that's a great find Roc. Did you get them too? Let me know when we need to test them bad boys out on a long trip.:beerchug:

I did get them. I've been eye ball'n them for a while. I'm tired of back pack'n to the bash and back. Back can't take it anymore.

glad to see some others jumped on the deal. :beerchug:

Dayom! Thanks Rock, we just ordered a set. Juli's back was in pretty bad shape after the Eureka trip. That pack gets heavy.

I never really thought about running any type of bag like that till Bash when I ran RacerV's bag set... what a nice item... thanks for the heads up Rock... Great find! :) I hate NewEnough.com myself... it is like the candy store coming to your door every other day..

NewEnough ROCKS ! I got a nice set of bags from them a while back for $20.

Huge Bike Suitcases !!!! 001.jpg

Bags came in, now just figure out how to install them. I need to check out the web site for instructions. ???

Web site was no help. The two Velcro straps go over the seat, I get that, but what about all the other snap straps? ??? Seriously, is that all that hold the bags to the bike? I have never had a set of saddle bags before. Can anyone explain this for the kids that rode the short bus to school? :laugh:

Back