300 Shots of Nos

300 shot of nitrous is a hell of lot of torque for the engine and rear tire to handle. SS valves, springs, Gen 1 block, pistons and rods, studs top and bottom, copper head gasket, new clutch and electronics for starters.

If your new to Nitrous I'd start low like a 40 shot first and work your skills up. I've seen a bike on an 80 shot flip over cause the rider though it was set lower. I'm running a 40 shot dry using ECU editor on my B King and like it. Won't go any higher cause of stock valves and weak valve springs and set the rev limiter a lot higher.

I've ran a 275 shot of nitrous on a 65 Falcon 302, hit that button and the car would just jump from one lane to the other or bunny hops at 20 mph was fun going down the street hitting the button for a second.

After the nitrous plant in Florida blew up a few years ago all of our nitrous refill stations closed down and now I drive to the Summit Racing in DFW to refill my 20lb bottle.

Good Luck

Htp worked with cp in design a custom nitrous piston. They make 4 pound bottles that fit on the swingarm. That’s enough nitrous for one pass. A couple pro street guys run big shots. But nitrous ain’t a 1/4 mile ideal on a bike when your talk about going real fast. Turbo is ideal cause the power advantage.
i have a set of these in one of my 1441s I built specifically to spray, 2003B? They are different slightly than the rest of my 1441s 2003A I think.

I agree start small
I would buy a wet kit.
Stock gen 1 I would spray 80
gen 2 don't have one so some please chime in

learn nitrous BOTTLE PRESSURE, what the hit is like, how quick a bottle cools,how to refill and so on and so on and so on

im looking to push my stock gen 1 to the limit. So far I have sprayed a 75 shot on pump gas. Over winter I’m going to do head studs and cut the rings and Up to 150 shot.

Back