30 Facts about Valentino Rossi

haha only seen motorcross on ESPN or at least it used to come on that station. Only street bike racing I've ever seen is that island race over in europe

Ooh... The Isle of Man TT... That's the greatest race ever!! You just redeemed yourself. lol:beerchug:

Truly a person who conquers his fears on the track in great fashion. I am looking forward to where his career carries him. Maybe he can give Stoner some lessons on how to stay on his bike?

rossi-9mil.jpg

Ever watch one of the things on Valentino as he prepares himself for the track...he doesn't just take off his street shoes...they are placed a certain way on the floor...his street socks are folded a certain way and placed a certain way upon the shoes...nothing is done haphazardously. He is a big creature of habit and he is very very superstitious. Very organized in his mind...very purposefull in his will. I think in his line of profession he is an absolute control freak...My Goodness, when I watch him mix it up with Stoner or Pedrosa I can barely breathe I am so excited to see what the jinkster will come up with next. The stuff those guys do is instinctual...The number 5-20 guys on the track are the ones experiencing all of the carnage...It is one of my life's dreams to see these guys mix it up..2hip

Does anybody know why he has "WLF" on the collar of all his leathers? No googling now!!!
:whistle::laugh:

valentino-rossi-is-b_460x0w.jpg

cheers
ken

fact #34 he makes more money than all of us that have posted in this thread combined :laugh:

good rider but dayum that kid gets paid :bowdown:

Only street bike racing I've ever seen is that island race over in europe

Oh dear, American's and there geography................................:bowdown:

Oh dear, American's and there geography................................:bowdown:

I'm a Yank and even I cringed when he phrased it that way.

However, since we're jabbing at each other from across the pond..........:moon:

Cheers mate! :beerchug:

:beerchug: WLF :beerchug:

CaBusaGirl - If it were a remote possibility we would be in an all out girl on girl cat fight over Valentino! :laugh: :laugh: He is a hottie like no other; and to hear him speak English with the Italian accent is just....aahhh!

Ask Mrs. BusaWhipped about Mr. Rossi and my Facebook page. :thumbsup:

Back