3 Years and over 6000 Miles

Mason357

Registered
I've had my busa for a little over 3 year and 6000mi. It took a big learning curve going from a 250 to a 1300 the power was not the big problem. The weight was the heavier busa goes down easier on wet grass gravel etc.
So I laid it down at low speeds a few times until I got used to it and how to keep from going down on those surfaces. All that aside my busa is still a blast to ride so I think when I chose the busa I chose right. Now if we can just get the cagers to pay more attention we'd all be safer.

So always remember to gear up and ride like all the cagers are trying to kill you.

Hayabusa.jpg

^^ What he said! ^^

Hey Mason!
I still have not made it to the wolf preserve in La Verne, too many other things happening right now.

As for a tip over, I've been through a few myself for various reasons but Patch just gets up and dusts herself off and is ready to roll on!

How's LA treating Ya?
Ride safe Bro!
Bubba

I'm not at wolf mountain at the moment I'm in Louisiana restoring their truck. They will be moving prob to Colorado soon and that's when I come back permanently as live on staff.

Back