3 year kid born to ride Ducati

Oh crap ,
it would not
play on here but
worth checking out
on YouTube . . .

Too cute / cool .

:banana:

I started my kids out on a PW50 when they were each around 4, that little bike worked well for them. One after another they moved into a TTR90 then TTR125. Those little bikes held their value pretty well.

It got fun when the younger lad was on a TTR 225, the older lad was on an XR350R and I was on my CR250R, we sure had fun in those days..

Almost the same here :). PW50 for the youngest daughter and 2 of the DR-Z70’s for the older 2 daughters. PW50 clutch slips wayyy too much now (kids getting bigger) so if anyone can chime in on how big a job it is to ‘redo’ it I would appreciate it !!

Almost the same here :). PW50 for the youngest daughter and 2 of the DR-Z70’s for the older 2 daughters. PW50 clutch slips wayyy too much now (kids getting bigger) so if anyone can chime in on how big a job it is to ‘redo’ it I would appreciate it !!
Never done one but they are not expensive to do. This one is Amazon Canada but you should be able to find one where you are.

my brother bought ayear ago a similar machine for his now 9 year old grandson - 2-stroke(?) 50 cm³ and approx. 6 hp -
so the grandson has a real lot of fun!

the earlier they start . the better they become when older.

I started my kids out on a PW50 when they were each around 4, that little bike worked well for them. One after another they moved into a TTR90 then TTR125. Those little bikes held their value pretty well.

It got fun when the younger lad was on a TTR 225, the older lad was on an XR350R and I was on my CR250R, we sure had fun in those days..
Good times for sure!

Back