3 Year Anniversary of BoostBySmith - Many Thanks

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Wow, just realized it's August again, been 3 years I have been doing this now. What started out as a real small side hobby doing boost controllers sure has became a very time consuming side hobby :laugh:

I sure do appreciate everyone who has supported me the past 3 years in all this, and I look forward to more in the future.

Thanks,

Greg
boostbysmith.com - Home

Greg sells great products, provides great service, his customer support/service should be modeled by others. He's completely honest about everything and doesn't try to push products. No hype, no bait, no nothing. Just a humble busa nut like the rest of us. :beerchug:

I'm always glad to do business with Greg and have always been satisfied. It seems like you’ve been doing this much longer than just 3yrs.

Greg sells great products, provides great service, his customer support/service should be modeled by others. He's completely honest about everything and doesn't try to push products. No hype, no bait, no nothing. Just a humble busa nut like the rest of us. :beerchug:

I'm always glad to do business with Greg and have always been satisfied. It seems like you’ve been doing this much longer than just 3yrs.

Agreed...... from what i know.....

good luck in the future Greg:thumbsup:

Keep it comin', Greg! Lots of great stuff you have come up with for the entire community. :beerchug:

Yup, Greg puts out some very high quality stuff. And I always thought he lived across the street from a post office because he delivers products ulta fast.

Way to go GREG!!! Someone who went out and chased their dream and is still going strong!

Love your stuff...best wishes for another not just 3 more years, but 30!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back