3 wheelers are gay ...lol

moko

Registered
FB_IMG_1534702303721.jpg

My dad is getting old and weak as time progresses and he isn't able to hold up anything with two wheels very well. Not one to be sitting on the side lines because he enjoys riding with me and my son, he bought this Can Am. Hasn't looked back yet.

Your vision of "gay" is vastly different than most.
20180808_121755.jpg

What ever gets you out on the road and having fun in relative comfort and safety is good enough . These 3 wheelers are selling pretty well down under , but of concern in regards to the Australian market anyway , is that there are no rider training for the big jump across or start out too , for the transition to the definitely different inherent ride characteristics , compared to solo motorcycle . By all reports , buyers like the stability and comfort , the larger on road presence , and once familiar to the ride style , enjoy that too .

Butt hurt? Not quite. The pic was funny, yes. Wont debate that. To insinuate that something is "gay" because either you dont like it or because you're trying to be funny is a bit out there.

I'm joking.....well kinda,lol

And of course older people or injured,are excluded

And another thing....3-wheelers are not motorcycles....still can be a fun machine to ride....but not a motorcycle,regardless of getting them classified as such,for legal/money purposes

I'm joking.....well kinda,lol

And of course older people or injured,are excluded

And another thing....3-wheelers are not motorcycles....still can be a fun machine to ride....but not a motorcycle,regardless of getting them classified as such,for legal/money purposes

:beerchug: I totally took it as a joke and got a good laugh. I agree a motor-bike is not a motor-trike. 2 differant animals:super:

im not saying trike riders are gay..... but they are probably from California and they definitely love the c+ck…………… jk (and THAT is how you double down.... take notes grasshopper)

Back