3 wheel hayabusa????????????

WHEELSR

Registered
Has anyone ever made a Busa into a 3 WHEELER? I'm paralyzed and a left leg amputee. Just bought my first bike although have ridden when I was still able-bodied 18 years ago.

Has anyone ever converted a Hayabusa into a 3 WHEELER?? if so....HOW?

I know I will need an air shifter and need to make the brakes function with just one brake handle.

Can anyone help??? Thanks, Ross

- Crazy Hayabusa dirt drag bike Prototype test launch![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: There are standard trikes, reverse trikes, and a few that have both standard and reverse kits making it a 4 wheeler. You'll want an electric shifter that can upshift and down shift over the air shifter. The integrated brakes would probably need to be custom made, but who uses the back brake anyway.

2ec27tl.jpg

hayabusa-trike.jpg

quad_h10.jpg

My friends Ted brodene from SpinWurkz.com & Steve Keller from Tricked out custom cycles, are the ones who make the reverse trike. You can buy either the front end conversion or a Busa with it already done. It's NOT something you can do yourself because you need to weld aluminum braces to the frame. These guys are the best I've seen and great guys whom I've know personally for acouple years. Send me a PM if you need their numbers :-)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300499185.084111.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300499185.084111.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300499196.515755.jpg

Busa Whipped...I like the first bike pictured, and of course the 4/5 Wheeler is the best...and probably would be the safest for me because of the paralysis, i'm looking more for the first picture type though. Thanks for all the pictures..WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!

illuminatti...no offense to your buddies, but I do know someone who has already done 1 busa and one other bike into 3 wheelers here in my home town, just not sure how much I wanna put into my first one. Just want to be safe until I get use to it...I will keep this thread up for a little bit and I may send you a PM if I can figure it out to get those numbers of your friends. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. Ross

Tadpoles (reverse trikes) are more stable under braking and more likely to slide instead of roll; front braking hard on a delta (standard trike) requires the vehicle to steer almost straight to avoid tipping. The balance of friction patches and rolling resistance also means that tadpoles tend to understeer and deltas oversteer.

:welcome: WHEELSR, There is a guy in Kokomo that has done his Ninja up pretty sweet, I cant help you on his name tho. Looks as he did a really good job on it. If i run across him anytime soon ill catch his name and no.# for you .

Back