3 times a charm...

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Hopefully I will be picking up this weekend:please: After my 07 was stolen in 09 & selling the 05 last year to buy a house, I'm back on one. Knew it looked familiar from the org:laugh:

image.jpg

Now the list of what's not working correctly:

*PC3 is prob dead- wont light up when turning on the key and light displaying even with throttle twisting- hooked up 9v- still nothing- have a dyno sheet that says it has 171.4hp...:poke: Went to the place here that had it dyno'd- said I could have the ECU flashed for $425-$450...:banghead:

*Front brakes creaking when applied, has ss lines.

*Right control switch broken, twisted the throttle and the whole handle/grip went around (plastic pin that goes into clip-on is snapped off)

*Orange residue in brake M/C. Don't know if its rust from calipers or what- still researching

*Thinking second gear might be going out as well

*Everything else is cosmetic & fluids, wheels need to be powdercoated due to peeling

BTW- the pic above is from 2007 by the member "hbr". His brother who had the bike rode the piss out of it and didn't really take care of the bike. I shouldn't have to pre-brake 30 yards ahead to stop...:whistle:

That sucks. At least when you get done you will know what you have. I always like to go through a new bike and try to look at everything . The more you look at it the easier it is to spot something when it is a little off before it becomes a serious problem

That sucks. At least when you get done you will know what you have. I always like to go through a new bike and try to look at everything . The more you look at it the easier it is to spot something when it is a little off before it becomes a serious problem

Good point, I'm doing that now- also forgot to mention- LEFT FORK LEAKING WHICH MEANS RE-DOING THEM BOTH:banghead: Yes this is my dining room... had priorities:laugh:

IMG_4826.jpg

Back