3 min teaser video for our track trip!

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
The video of our trip to Oregon including PIR track day, Seaside, and HWY 30 is being made but it takes some time to edit and put together. Here is a 3 minute teaser that is just the intro to the real movie.

Unfortuntely the movie conversion software taking this from DVD to WMV would only let me do this small a size in order to fit on putfile's 10mb limit. It's a little difficult to see but if you like it and would like to see it in the larger version, which is much better, It's on my website. If the bandwidth used gets to crazy I will have to kill it on my site as I have a 1gig monthly limit. Enjoy!
smile.gif

small video on putfile
Large video on my site

I feel like somebody important just watching this, oh the hollywood magic! The music is from the movie "Backdraft" you go I go scene.
smile.gif

smile.gif

A link back to the track thread in case you missed it or don't have a clue what I'm talking about!
smile.gif

Thanks guys, I will pass on your feedback to the FF doing this movie for us. It takes alot of work and so far I would say he's exceeded expectations. Will post up when it is done for all to see!
smile.gif

Back