3 gloves in mind: experience opinions?

good reviews on the dainese, cant go wrong with the alpinestars either. its all in your taste, me i would go with the dainese.

I have the Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves and like them.:thumbsup:

for $180, im having a hard time resisting the GP TECH gloves. Ive read they can be uncomfortable for daily street use. after they are good and broken in, how true is this? anyone use the gp techs for nontrack, daily use?

I am really happy with my Dainese hellfires. Great fit and comfort.
Buy the ones that fit you the best. :thumbsup:

the ones that fit you best
have you checked out and HELD gloves?

I've been through a few sets of gloves and none compare to the comfort of a HELD glove.

I have a pair of GP Plus gloves that I wore everyday of a 12 day trip last year. They were very good once broken in. They do flow good air, so cold temps might be too cold. You should really try different ones on to see what glove fits your hand the best.

Have you looked at the Fieldsheer Bullets?? They use kangaroo which is lighter and stronger than leather. They have extra padding on the palm,.......which helps with the bar buzz at highway speeds. They cost around $100. Just my 2 cents. No matter the choice,.......you are using great gear,...........that's to be respected!!:beerchug:

Hmmm, I never pay more than $80 for a pair. There is a local place here that has meet or beat online $$ plus lots of closeouts that are great prices. I got a pair of Fieldsheer gauntlets that look a lot like the Hellfire for $50.

Look around.

Back