3 free trackdays

Busatized

Donating Member
Registered
Posted the other day and not even a bump!

www.racewaypark.com (click the road course link)

3 days of free road course riding to mark the opening!!

Where are you local guys/gals?? Shadi, Kenny, LCB others?? If your familiar with Great Adventure (six flags NJ) its about a half hour from there toward the shore.

I'm heading over with the Mrs, any takers??

Damn, I wish I was closer !!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

if I was near there, I'd be in, but traveling is not an option right now.

Looks like fun but be VERY CAREFUL! Looks like the turn run off are pretty small. Their low requirements of helmet, sleeved shirt and tennis shoes, means, ANY IDIOT can get out there with their oil dripping FrankenBikes. Maybe they will speed limit it? Otherwise many ego pumped noobs will be breaking their bodies.

Other than that, HAVE FUN!!!! and take pics... you know the rules ;)

I'd do it but my busa isnt anywhere near "track" ready... and of course its today so I'm out. Take some pics
cool.gif

i grew up in that area as a child and went back home to family for a few years after the usmc....brings back memories...i witnessed jungle jim liebermen (with his old lady jungle pam) race there along with the snake and mongoose, grumpy jenkins, hills bros., bob glidden and?...

usta frequent the winchester range across the way as a member of a night-time skeet/trap team...

when?...

i wasn't headed for wild azz weekend parties in NY.
laugh.gif

but floriduh's got'em both beat!
laugh.gif

thanks for the memories and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

when is this? not this weekend i hope? otherwise im in as long as i can rent a track bike,my bike is no track back,not one that has turns on it anyway..haha...lmk

busa_2.jpg

if I was near there, I'd be in, but traveling is not an option right now.

Looks like fun but be VERY CAREFUL!  Looks like the turn run off are pretty small.  Their low requirements of helmet, sleeved shirt and tennis shoes, means, ANY IDIOT can get out there with their oil dripping FrankenBikes.  Maybe they will speed limit it?  Otherwise many ego pumped noobs will be breaking their bodies.

Other than that,  HAVE FUN!!!!  and take pics... you know the rules  ;)
Danger possible squidfest - I would steer clear. Thank God they require short sleeves over tank tops, what a life saver.

thats today damn theat sucks . Im doing a bunch of work on my boys bike all weekend damn it i wish i new sooner.

my guess would be there are not going to be any hotlaps... a bit far away for me..
beerchug.gif

Got there and all street cars, the "man" says, no bikes until insurance is sorted out. They will be havin a free bike day but they need to put the proper controls in place in additionto the insurance(this made me feel better). I'll post up when I hear more. Now i start shopping for proper track gear........

take your car for free, rest of today and tomorrow. Nice looking track, i'll post pic's later.

If you call they are still saying bikes allowed but i am proof that there is a disconnect between the track and the front office.
deadhorse.gif
Was worth the trip anyway.

Back