3 burned out leds on hotbodies undertail

hoginme

Registered
Since I have been riding around with 3 of my LEDs out forever I have decided to fix this. The hotbodies LEDs aren't the brightest so I will probably just switch out both taillights to one's with more LED's. Can anyone point me in the direction on where to order these from and which ones I will need to get that will fit in place of the old ones with out any modifications. I'm not the most mechanically inclined person so I need this to be somewhat easy if possible. It looks like just hot glue holds them in now? How do I get the old ones out?

same thing happened to me. I emailed hot bodies and they sent me new ones at no charge. Great guys
thumb_up.gif
Now I'm in the market for a new one. It's not bright enough for me either

Since I have been riding around with 3 of my LEDs out forever I have decided to fix this.  The hotbodies LEDs aren't the brightest so I will probably just switch out both taillights to one's with more LED's.  Can anyone point me in the direction on where to order these from and which ones I will need to get that will fit in place of the old ones with out any modifications.  I'm not the most mechanically inclined person so I need this to be somewhat easy if possible.  It looks like just hot glue holds them in now?  How do I get the old ones out?
Yep, just glued in. I ran a knive areound the seam, then just pushed from the outside. They come out pretty easy.

thanks I think I can do the cut out of them. I searched some old posts on this topic and I found this link for LED's http://www.customdynamics.com/motorcycle_led_bulbs.htm Has anyone used them? If so which led replacements do I need theres a ton of them on that site. I also emailed hotbodies so I will see what they say I might just replace the old ones if they send them to me for free since I'm a cheap bastard anyway.

Back