3 bolts on clutch cover?

The B-King came with them in black Or chrome, and it and the gen2 Busa came out in 08.
It's for fancy dress up.

its a sound damper as stated above . Removed mine as fairings hide it , and no noticeable sound change .
It weighs close to 1 pound ( 3 bolts , rubber , alum cover/plate )
Howdy Bryan, did you change out the entire case or just take this part off?

I suppose if you just took it off, there are no issues...no leaking or anything weird?

Do
you
ever
sleep
Red ?

:poke:

#PieBaldSmalls just had a half dozen new puppies !

BBED092C-8FFB-4666-BD63-BC76DD0F37B0.jpeg

Feel FREE to follow her @ www.Instagram.com/AdventuresOfSuperSmalls . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: c10
The three bolts --Is that not the cover that is removed JUST for frequent clutch plate changes? It's another great race feature the busa comes with stock. Other bikes need aftermarket covers to get that.

The three bolts --Is that not the cover that is removed JUST for frequent clutch plate changes? It's another great race feature the busa comes with stock. Other bikes need aftermarket covers to get that.
No its just a sound plate damper of stock cover . Aftermarket ones make a quick access in this location for clutch work . However they are a little larger to accept lock up clutch weight adjustments .

I wish that was the case on the busa, so I could've saved a clutch cover gasket and the extra work of taking the clutch cover off to replace my bad gear position sensor. Lol! I call it the dummy plate and even put a kanji logo on mine when I cut the fairing to expose that area.

Back