3/4 gone, I am the last one now

Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones.

I lost my mother in law after a long 9 year battle with lung cancer. My father in law still smokes, my brother in law still smokes.
My father and mother both have emphazima and still smoke. I have never been a smoker!

Sorry for your loss!! You are in my thoughts friend!!

Ken,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and sister so close together. Lost my mom and dad within 8-1/2 months of each other. My son has taken up smoking and it seems there is nothing I can do to dissuade him from doing so. My prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathies. I'm very sorry to hear of your losses.

Already done my brother. I stopped smoking August 7, 2002. I wanted my son (now two sons and a daughter) to have a dad to grow up with. I smoked off and on for 19 or so years.
My mom smoked for about the same amount of time. She quit when I was 18 and got diagnosed with leukemia 1 year later. Died 3 years after that.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Brother I feel your pain and I send you all of my prayers and hope that all will be well, We both have a fight on our hands and to overcome these difficult times that we are faced with but I know that everybody on this board will help us get thru this ordeal. GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL ON THIS BOARD. NINJA KILLER

There are no words to console your pain,
time will dull the pain. Keep the good times
alive in your heart. My God keep you near
and comfort you in your time of need

Back