3/4 gone, I am the last one now

Very sad news indeed...SMOKING is on my list of one of the most stupid things a person can do. There is no healthy in moderation method to go about it either.

Personally, I think it is a sign of weakness. Growing up, my father was a VP for one of the major tobacco co. and I had cigarettes at my full disposal and tried a couple of times but simply hated it and said, "Why in the hell would anyone want to inhale this ****?"

My mother even smoked while she was pregnant with me...they didn't know all the harmful things in the 60's and early 70's like they do now. Neither of my parents smoked while growing up.

Especially for those of you who have kids stop smoking now.

-PEACE

Sorry for your loss
sad.gif

im really sorry for your loss.
been there myself with my mom and dad.
theres nothing i can say to make it better, i wish i could.

Sorry for your loss, a prayer has been prayed for you and your loved ones. I quit cold turkey in August 1998. I do still enjoy the occassional ciger though.

Sorry for your loss Ken.. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers..

(Ken02busa @ Feb. 08 2007,20:39) Marlene left us at 3:00 am.  I dont have a big speech today, just this, GUYS PLEASE STOP SMOKING.

I was still awake at 2:00 am, called the hospital and asked if the nurse could check on her. I knew somehow, but was 4 hours away.

I was right. They called me a short time later.

Cancer took my Mom Dec 10, my sister this morning.
Very sorry to hear about your loss, Ken.

BUSAFETT

I know where you are coming from. I lost my dad to smoking in 87, hard on me.

Sorry for your loss.

Back