3/4 gone, I am the last one now

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
Marlene left us at 3:00 am. I dont have a big speech today, just this, GUYS PLEASE STOP SMOKING.

I was still awake at 2:00 am, called the hospital and asked if the nurse could check on her. I knew somehow, but was 4 hours away.

I was right. They called me a short time later.

Cancer took my Mom Dec 10, my sister this morning.

Very sad news. My heart felt condolances... Thoughts and prayers

sorry to hear of your loss. you and your family will be in my prayers tonight.

i stopped smoking january 1st 2007 at 12:00am. i know thats not really too long of time, but its a start. only smoked about 11 years.

Brian

Sorry to hear Ken . I can't imagine what you're going thru . Mom, Marlene and you are in my prayers tonight .

Wow,sorry to hear this sad news......
sad.gif

i'm sorry to hear of your losses...my Dad went through the same thing back in the early nineties...he lost his sister to cancer then lost both his parents within 8 months of each other...i know it has to be a hard thing to deal with and you will be in my prayers

I started smoking cigars about 1 every month or so a couple of years ago.... about a year ago I started smoking cigarrettes, and at it's worste I was smoking about 5-10 a week... but for the last few months I havent really smoked... I'm lucky nicotine never got a hold on me... It's a stupid habit. It tastes bad, and it kills you... it's poison... but yet, millions of us do it
sad.gif
. I've decided to not smoke any more... MAAAYYBBE a very occasional cigar, but no more inhaling
beerchug.gif

I started smoking cigars about 1 every month or so a couple of years ago.... about a year ago I started smoking cigarrettes, and at it's worste I was smoking about 5-10 a week... but for the last few months I havent really smoked... I'm lucky nicotine never got a hold on me... It's a stupid habit. It tastes bad, and it kills you... it's poison... but yet, millions of us do it
sad.gif
. I've decided to not smoke any more... MAAAYYBBE a very occasional cigar, but no more inhaling
beerchug.gif

Sorry for your loss.

If it helps, I quit smoking early November.

--Wag--

Back