3/24/12 1300 CST MIddle TN HAIL

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Anybody east of me, cover your stuff!!!!

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

Wow! Looks like you guys have a strong little storm going up north. I think we're just expecting a little rain/snow mix from it later tonight. Hopefully there's no new damage to the Bavarian. I see you got the blankets out.

Looking a bit like Colorado.................. Sometimes we like to watch the birds fall out of the trees when this happens. Like the old song "Maxwell's Silver Hammer".

And why on earth is the Beemer NOT in the garage!!! Get that dang Harley of the way and make room

Yep, we've had a ton of rain, nice little thunderstorm this morning with hail :banghead:

13 keith

And why on earth is the Beemer NOT in the garage!!! Get that dang Harley of the way and make room

By the time I got out there, it was going like gangbusters....couldn't find my keys...no shoes (that HURT)...fastest thing I could do was cover it and hope for the best. Don't see any huge dents, but haven't been able to check closer yet. Besides, Melissa's car gets first open bay :(

So we only got a few minutes of hard rain from that same storm. The wind dried things up in no time.

Back