3.11 Ride with DK55Belair in North Carolina

Looks like a blast! I can't wait to get out and ride further than my office :laugh:

Glad you guys got out for a bit... :thumbsup:

Mmmmm Bullet for my Valentine... :bowdown:

Great vid! Can't wait to get some REAL riding in this year!

Fixed that for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference, the wife counted 80 curves in 5 miles including 2 hairpins, where we pass the Jeep and the next curves. This thread had some pics I took.

If you know where the Pisgah Inn and store are on the BR Pkwy, this rd(151) is the next road North. after the 5 miles of curves the rd is straight and runs into 19/23(take a left), which eventually would get you back to Robbinsville.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/154687-blue-ridge-parkway-side-road.html

Good ride. Looks like a good workout! I think there might be something wrong with your throttle because I could swear that I saw the front wheel lift off all by itself....:whistle:

Good ride. Looks like a good workout! I think there might be something wrong with your throttle because I could swear that I saw the front wheel lift off all by itself....:whistle:
I was actually taking it easy. The road was dirty and made me nervous. A few more weeks and I will be really rippin it!

Back