3.0 second 0-60 stock Harley

The busa is a lot quicker than that (2.47). I would expect a lot better than 3 seconds from an electric bike. Don't trust Harley. They have always been slow. Any other company will make a faster electric bike. I don't kow why Harley refuses to make a single bonified sportbike but they just won't do it. They couldn't even get Buell right. Although there were a lot of great ideas with the Buell, it wasn't all that fast.

For that price I don't see it as the future of drag racing or of sports riding. Too many new fast and powerful litter bikes being produced at a fraction of the price for that to happen. Plus the Busa although its been letting us down with the hope of a Gen 3 still it remains the most customized, built bike around. And the Zx14...
Harley has been trying new things to attract new riders and pick up sales but the problem isn't just the product but prices. Thats why they're shutting stores and having changes, issues internally.
I see more chargers, challengers, mustangs, mercs, bmw etc etc on the road than I do Teslas. Price and some just love to hear that power also. I love a nice sounding exhaust system especially on my bike.

Much as I hate to admit it we all know who wins the most in NHRA motorcycle and it isn't Suzuki. :banghead:
You have to hand it to the R&D departments of the NON-Suzuki manufactures...they strive to go faster,get stronger,while Suzuki does ahhh...

Lots of people buy Zook and that seems to be good enough for the share holders. I still watch...hoping....

But the out come is written on the wall. I've taken to watching NHRA Motorcycle and the others classes just for the hot chics.:drool:
Perversion is a hobby I'm not proud of...

Rubb.

Well, the development of such a bike is promising....Zero has the market pretty much cinched up with Lightning doing their thing.

For a big company like HD to throw money at R&D of an E bike is a good thing. Like it or not, the future riders will be wanting this tech, maybe we won't but they will.

Just like the old guys turning their noses up at the modern bikes and insisting the bikes of yesteryear were much better (which they aren't).

I used to get the "talk" from my dad as how all the weapons and tech he had in the army was much better than what I was using...I never argued with him, I only knew what we were using was leaps and bounds over what he had.

Mr. Rub you might want to take a look at the NHRA rules, the HD boys got tired of Suzuki taking every event. They got all the rules changed so HD could win. I’m amazed we can still be competitive.

I rode a Zero enduro style bike a few years ago, it was pretty cool although the throttle was hard to regulate if you were off road, it was really touchy going over rough terrain. On the road it was pretty good.

If I was;
rich
lived in the city
had personal secure parking
wanted a fourth or fifth bike
I'd get one for
shitz and giggles

cheers
ken

I love a nice sounding exhaust system especially on my bike.
The sound of an engine is one thing that got me hooked on this years ago. I won't be able to resist the power of a refined electric bike though. If it's fast, i'll get it.

I've taken to watching NHRA Motorcycle and the others classes just for the hot chics.:drool:
Perversion is a hobby I'm not proud of...

Oh hell it's just us. Don't worry about eyeing the babes. I do it....just don't let on to them. ...unless you're lucky enough that they're eyeing you back.

@Mythos I hear you. I love speed to but the quietness of these electric bikes are scary dangerous. I've had numerous times where I pulled in the clutch and made my exhaust scream to get a drivers attention either in their phone or space. I like this Busa especially the tail section. Check out what he said about the bike being so quiet to.

@Mythos I hear you. I love speed to but the quietness of these electric bikes are scary dangerous. I've had numerous times where I pulled in the clutch and made my exhaust scream to get a drivers attention either in their phone or space. I like this Busa especially the tail section. Check out what he said about the bike being so quiet to.

Not much Hayabusa left in this bike, basically the fairing and frame and that's it....

I've had numerous times where I pulled in the clutch and made my exhaust scream to get a drivers attention either in their phone or space. I like this Busa especially the tail section.
Speaking of the clutch, I will miss shifting gears on an electric bike.

I never even noticed the tail until the guy pointed it out so that's a good thing. I still want a busa to have a hump. The 1000 conversions look good though.

Back