2nd term for Obama

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
Is there a chance he could get re-elected purely on non caucasians voting for him?

There is a chance no matter the race......... They guy is a car salesman and we like to buy cars. :( the GOP needs a candidate to actually make it race.

Absolutely! As soon as the race starts heating up, the propaganda machines will go into high gear for all involved. It is up to the individual to filter thru the crap.

via Tapatalk

There's a chance since he has no problems saying what the people want to hear even though he has no intentions of actually following through on what he says. The masses are superficial and infrequently look at any issue deeper than the evening news coverage.

There is always a chance but not getting the troops home and commiting troops to another cluster______ <----(insert your own word here) will not help him..

Who ever comes next will do as lousy of a job as those who came before.

There is always a chance but not getting the troops home and commiting troops to another cluster______ <----(insert your own word here) will not help him..

The media swept that all under the rug for him, as well as the troop surge into Afganistan. So its doubtful his war mongering will be an issue. Where's all the outcry for an exit strategy now that the shoe is on the other foot?

We'll let Chris Christie go to Washington after he is done in NJ. He could spank Obama now but we need him here.

What a cute little Fox News Rush Limbaugh thread this is. Just know that everybody on the org doesn't flow in this direction.

What a cute little Fox News Rush Limbaugh thread this is. Just know that everybody on the org doesn't flow in this direction.

I Totally agree. There is no way he will win without the caucasian vote..no way...

"There's a chance since he has no problems saying what the people want to hear even though he has no intentions of actually following through on what he says. The masses are superficial and infrequently look at any issue deeper than the evening news coverage. "

This statment above applies to all the presidents who have been at the white house.

Yeah...I voted for him too (even though your antiquated electoral college makes my vote pointless in Texas anyway). It'll really come down to who he is running against. If it's Mitt Romney he has a fight on his hands because Mitt's been through this before and all the skeletons in his closet have been revealed. I suspect The Democrats are praying for Rick "Just Call Me George W Lite" Perry to be nominated. If he is I doubt it'll even be close once his dirty laundry is aired in public.

Believe me, raydog, you are not alone here! :agree:

While I have been fairly conservative/right-leaning all my adult life, even before spending a couple decades in the military... I am far more moderate nowadays. This is largely due to how fu#ked -up the Far Right has become..... I mean, come on, how ya going to support a party producing such brain-damaged asshats as Palin, Buchanan, Coulter, etc, etc?

And as far as viable Repub candidates, YGTBSM.... Perry and Romney are the best they got? Really? Seriously? ???

The media swept that all under the rug for him, as well as the troop surge into Afganistan. So its doubtful his war mongering will be an issue. Where's all the outcry for an exit strategy now that the shoe is on the other foot?
I thought Bush was more of a war monger.. he actually should be brought up on war crimes in my opinion. Doesn't really matter due to lack of funds your military can't really afford to go in and fight for every lost cause as in previous years. Thats my outside perspective anyways. I was just curious if he if he could get back in without the caucasian vote,,, the other alternatives don't look so hot.

OBAMA got OSAMA!

He will win because the majority of people who voted for him still believe in him and the Republicans have nobody worth a darn that can challenge him.

Personally I think the decision has already been made. I don't trust electronic voting.

Can he, probably, should he, dunno, will he I hope the heck not.

Too far right or left is bad IMHO but this guy is a post turtle. Ever seen a turtle on a post and thought "how the heck did you get up there?" You should ask yourself that about Obama. A jr senator from IL gets to the presidency that quickly, there were and still are many hands shoved up his butt pulling strings. He got in there by being a very eloquent speaker and saying what people wanted to hear. He played the game better than most presidential candidates have in recent history and now he has his reward. The country didnt want another W in the white house and flexed their vote. The most recent elections painted a similar picture only going the other way after a few years of empty promises.

The GOP doesnt have a clear clean good candidate yet, if they want to beat Obama they will need to collectively dig their heads out and figure it out quickly, mark my words this one is going to be ugly and the Obama camp knows how to target and motivate voters in the 18-35 range. Most every poll will show you that its these voters that turned out in record numbers that gave him the office.

At the end of the day though, we can point to him and say "you suck blah blah" but if we want that change he talked about and promised we need to start at the bottom and work our way up. Most of the senators and congresspeople are 100x more corrupt and full of horse pooh than Obama....and to be clear I'm not a fan of his but I think the real path for change isnt at the top, its with the 538 people that can actually pass/reject crap laws that need to be cleaned up.

He has a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burger king then getting re-elected. Contrary to what some may believe having political job experience is actually required when running the richest most powerful nation in the history of the world......::11

Obama-Sign-Billboard-Voted-Obama-Racist-Idiot.jpg

Is there a chance he could get re-elected purely on non caucasians voting for him?

the answer to your question is no. Non-caucasians make up only about 30% of the voting populas.

On another note, if the Repubs were to rally arround a hispanic candidate like the Mayor of LA and San Antonio, Obama wouldn't stand a chance.

Back