2nd gear is bad on my 05LE

If they are goping to tell you that they will not replace it because of "abuse" make them prove to you that it was "abuse". They must have a few of these coming in and tell them you want to see the results of what ever kind of test they did to prove that it was from the way you rode the bike. They have to show more than a technitian saying that is is abuse. Don't let them stick it to you like that.

If they are goping to tell you that they will not replace it because of "abuse" make them prove to you that it was "abuse". They must have a few of these coming in and tell them you want to see the results of what ever kind of test they did to prove that it was from the way you rode the bike. They have to show more than a technitian saying that is is abuse. Don't let them stick it to you like that.
Unfortunately they don't give damn what you say. They pretty much tell you what they want and take it or leave it. They know you'll go broke sueing them.The best thing you can do is get the word out to as many people as you can about a dealer treating you like sh!t. I had a local dealer give me a problem and I know I talked quite a few people out of buying a bike from them and will continue to.

i love my hayabusa! but @#%#
AAAssjani.gif
guns.gif
suzuki !

mine made a racheting , skippin , jumping sensation that over time got worse would happen in second gear , but is possible to happen in any gear , started in second gear at about 7000 rpms under hard acceleration . then started happening under less and less of a load , when it started happening when i was exiting a curve , it started freakin me out ! and i took it in , its still there , since july 5th it sucks!

I want an undercut tranny for 1500... Where/who do i have to contact?
if i had the info i have now , before i went to the dealer !
motorhead at sh.org was very helpful he has a shop in ohio he quoted me 1100 complete same day in and out. i live in new york , yes i would drive to ohio to get my bike fixed ! 36 days without my bike in the middle of summer and i still dont know when its goin to be done , my bike was in pieces at the dealer , he told me to get the bike and bring it to him ! i have been kickin myself in the ass for 36 days ! tommorow i will kick myself again !

I want an undercut tranny for 1500... Where/who do i have to contact?
if i had the info i have now , before i went to the dealer !
motorhead at sh.org was very helpful he has a shop in ohio he quoted me 1100 complete same day in and out. i live in new york , yes i would drive to ohio to get my bike fixed ! 36 days without my bike in the middle of summer and i still dont know when its goin to be done , my bike was in pieces at the dealer , he told me to get the bike and bring it to him ! i have been kickin myself in the ass for 36 days ! tommorow i will kick myself again !

Why would they not cover a bent shift fork? Did you remove your drag racing evidence and play dumb?
the guy hasn't even seen tha bike, and said he gets this all the time.
How can he determine what caused the damage, if he's never seen the bike? I would speak to the Service manager, then the General Manager and work your way up, explaining that this is unsatisfacory. How can a problem possibly be diagnosed over the phone, let alone the cause of said problem. The dealership will stick it to you, but only if you let them. Don't be rude, but be persistent.

the first thing the dealer tells you when you walk through the door is " suzuki doesnt cover trans problems , they only happen from missed shifts and abuse , so when it gets ripped down , which it needs to be to determine the problem , and we label it abuse / missed shift you the owner will be responsible for the rip down charges ,if you decide to fight suzuki the dealer charges 30 dollars a day for storage , if you want the bike put back together you will have to pay that too , a typical trans job runs about 1500 bucks ! i have done alot of these and in my experience suzuki will not cover it 99.9% of the time ! " you can call the suzuki claims dept they will tell you over the phone that 99.9% of the trans warranty claims are denied ! what do they cover 100% of manufacturers defects i am sorry the trans repair should be picked up by suzuki ! it is a major component of the drivetrain and only one of 3 things i belive should be covered . they are engine ,trans , and electrical system ! everything else is a wear item except the frame ! i asked them " warranty dept " what would happen if the motor blew tommorow , heres the awnser i got " drop it at a dealership of your choice , they will tear down the motor and determine what caused the problem if it is a manufactures defect it will be covered 100% ,but if we determine it otherwise you will be responsible for all work that has been done " wtf! the warranty is useless ! the ext warranty is useless! so is suzuki service ! so is dealership relations ! they should covev every piece of the bike for the first year , like they say "we dont put a milage limitation on our bikes cause they were meant to be riddin "
suzuki warranty = mufler bearing
extended warranty = would you like a kanooter valve with your muffler bearing !
sorry for the rant still dont have my bike back!
they dont care what you say they have pre written responces that they repeat ! its like talkin to a machine !

Back