2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

ok, not had time to organize them yet, so here's a dump.

Arriving, the gps tells the tale of the trip up. I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic in nothern illinois construction zones for 1 1/2 hours. Some of the guys just couldn't wait to clean the bikes upon arrival (i wasn't one of them :) ) kevin took us out to dinner before we bedded the bikes down for the night.

hey!

BBB's bike in the corner.jpg

uh-oh, looks like we are in trouble :laugh: thanks so much for letting us crash at your place...i hope Lurch conveyed just how much we appreciated everything :beerchug:

You are most welcome. By the way...which one of you left the man thongs in the bathroom? :rofl:

i doubt it was semi or acehole, they didnt even shower at my house when they was here...:moon:

Just wanted to say that I had a great time, as usual. :thumbsup: Everyone from the board is VERY COOL! :cheerleader: Can't wait for the next one....

Bottom line: Good peeps, good eats, good times!!

Well I got home from chicago last night. Had good weather the whole trip.
I want to thank djsin for having us at his house for the night! Oh and the wild ride thru the great city of SouthBend! But ibfied you are on the poop list for not calling us about those Hooters girls!
Thanks and gratitude go out to Lurch and BBB for all that hospitality! I had a wonderful stay! Slept great in the computer room, when i figured out how to shut the monitor off! and I only kicked the CAT once..i swear!
Thanks to Semi for riding a whole 2 days and putting up with me! We do know how to take our time and take in the sites!
Thanks to all the guys i met new and old andhope to see all of you in the future.
One more little thanks to Chase..Lurch's female friend who rides like the wind! She whipped me around Milwaukee at 11pm...still calming myself down after that! Guys, you got to ride behind a chick who can really ride it's an instant turn on!..
Anyway..on with the pix....

Attack_wait.JPG

Semi_diner.JPG

Semi_beach.JPG

Semi_clean.JPG

CIMG0624.JPG

CIMG0627.JPG

CIMG0629.JPG

CIMG0623.JPG

CIMG0630.JPG

CJ.JPG

Here is one of Semi doing the curve, after he took all of our pics on the curve.

CIMG0625.JPG

glad you made it home safe acehole, thanks for posting up the pics...i had a great time last week! wish these times with friends didn't have to end so fast and the work weeks last so long...can't wait to see all of you again :beerchug:

p.s. the thongs weren't mine

Last edited:
Hey Acehole you are most welcome. I'm glad you kicked the cat as it put a hole in my air mattress!

Back