2nd Annual Bike Show & Bike Wash

bump.gif

It's tomorrow!!

p.

Looks like fun Tom, but Mike's Uncle is having a huge retirement party and one of his sons is giving him a '57 Chevy! Can't miss out on that...
cool.gif

Well...... You're not going to believe this one. At the last minute I decided to enter the MC contest. There were about 10 sport bikes, 15 cruisers, and 4 or 5 tricked out sport bike customs. I won first place in the Sport Bike category. Yeah, I can't believe it either. Now the funniest thing was figuring out how to get that 2' trophy home. Luckily I have a mesh back pack in the trunk. You should have seen the looks I got riding home. I'll post all of the juicy pics on Monday. Yes, you hound dogs, I even had the Hooters girls on my bike; my wife is going to KILL me!

P.

Well...... You're not going to believe this one. At the last minute I decided to enter the MC contest. There were about 10 sport bikes, 15 cruisers, and 4 or 5 tricked out sport bike customs. I won first place in the Sport Bike category. Yeah, I can't believe it either. Now the funniest thing was figuring out how to get that 2' trophy home. Luckily I have a mesh back pack in the trunk. You should have seen the looks I got riding home. I'll post all of the juicy pics on Monday. Yes, you hound dogs, I even had the Hooters girls on my bike; my wife is going to KILL me!

P.
Thats comedy.  I'm pretty sure your the guy I saw on Prince William parkway leaving the show.  I was on a 2002 black/blue about to get onto Prince William parkway.  All I remember is seeing a guy on a lowered busa rolling out with a trophy on his back. A black/silver busa.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122186706 -->

P.
Cool. Make sure you post some pics.

P.
Thats comedy.  I'm pretty sure your the guy I saw on Prince William parkway leaving the show.  I was on a 2002 black/blue about to get onto Prince William parkway.  All I remember is seeing a guy on a lowered busa rolling out with a trophy on his back.  A black/silver busa.
Yeah, that was me.... in all of my glory!

jump9.gif

Postie takes first place in the "Sport Bike" category, much to my surprize. This just goes to attest to the overwhelming beauty of Hayabusas in general. The bikes speak for themselves! Am I right?

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122325368 -->

colemans_011.jpg

Back