2K miles in 2 weeks

sniff, sniff .... she's gone now but I'll never forget her.

busa20.jpg

Actually there is another Doyle but he ain't Raydog....and I don't know if he's got a red one.

We are not the same, DR1300 snuck in from Illinois after you posted your wheely picture. I, not understanding your question, answered you about having seen another Doyle on the ORG, totally unrelated....this is getting pretty complex for bedtime! Hey, BTW, CCBusa05 spoke highly of you from the races. Raydog (aka Doyle from Reno)

Those pics make me want to ride! I have been on many of those roads too, Hwy 36 in CA is one of the best.

The shots of Hawaii are calling me back to the big Island, time to go back to Kona been too long since I have been back there for vacation!

(raydog @ May 30 2007,08:15) We are not the same, DR1300 snuck in from Illinois after you posted your wheely picture. I, not understanding your question, answered you about having seen another Doyle on the ORG, totally unrelated....this is getting pretty complex for bedtime!   Hey, BTW, CCBusa05 spoke highly of you from the races.         Raydog  (aka Doyle from Reno)
It was really cool to hook up with those guyz at the races...

oh and both Raydog & Dr. 1300 profile says your names are " Doyle" or ... is that an alias?
cool.gif

Hey Kento, regarding my upcoming 8 day Oregon tour, I just ordered a Garmin Zumo and mount...and signed up for XM radio. The anticipation is killing me!

(raydog @ Jun. 05 2007,20:52) Hey Kento, regarding my upcoming 8 day Oregon tour, I just ordered a Garmin Zumo and mount...and signed up for XM radio.  The anticipation is killing me!
Hey Dog, what route are you takin to the coast? - Kent

Kent, good to met ya at infineon great pics to your right about the pavement in oregon every road i have ridd'in on in oregon wether it be a main road or a back road was perfect pavement
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Back