$28,000 for 228hp Kawasaki H2 (2019)

I like all the pretty pictures but, my question wasn't answered...figured someone knew how many years the Busa was on top. 99-?

I like all the pretty pictures but, my question wasn't answered...figured someone knew how many years the Busa was on top. 99-?

After the production bike 300kph limit every manufacturer seemed to go along with, unless a bike is is unrestricted in some way, none of them go faster than 186mph. Unrestricted but otherwise stock, I’ve never heard of any verified list of who’s the fastest.

Right..Gotcha. I dont think the Italians or the Germans were part of that agreement...I think it was just the 4 big Japanese manufacturers.

This video really proved nothing...all bikes except 1 were restricted and none were stock, all had aftermarket exhaust on them...at least. The H2R can't be in the running as it is a track only bike so why did they have an H2/H2R moniker?

The ZX14 was missing from the line up as well and we all know it is the direct competitor of the Hayabusa and by all accounts faster. Where was the GSXR1000? It has to be at least as fast as the other litre bikes.

Maybe the only way of finding a winner is to have the 0-300kms/hr time...regardless of top speed?

And I noted not all bikes achieved 300kms/hr on the video.

This video really proved nothing...all bikes except 1 were restricted and none were stock, all had aftermarket exhaust on them...at least. The H2R can't be in the running as it is a track only bike so why did they have an H2/H2R moniker?

The ZX14 was missing from the line up as well and we all know it is the direct competitor of the Hayabusa and by all accounts faster. Where was the GSXR1000? It has to be at least as fast as the other litre bikes.

Maybe the only way of finding a winner is to have the 0-300kms/hr time...regardless of top speed?

And I noted not all bikes achieved 300kms/hr on the video.
they are all quick... if u wanna be demonstrably faster... major mods need to be done... make 300hp rear wheel hp ure goal...….. one way in/no way out.

If the ZX14 looked more like the H2, I would seriously consider going dark side, mainly for modern refinement.
The local dealer has a new 14 for $11,999 and a '13 Connie with 6200 miles for $7899. That Connie looks huge. Just can't pull that trigger.
I thought the same about the Connie, but I’ve enjoyed the last few months of ownership. Feels like a Benz on 2 wheels. Lol

Being as I’m just finishing up that supercharged Bking, the internet is a buzz wanting to see a race between the Bking and an H2.

Doing some research, and come to find the HP ratings are crank not wheel. This is further backed up by some videos I’ve seen by Brock’s performance, and confirmed by another local shop that does a ton of H2’s.

That local shop, and Brock’s, both display their numbers in STD not SAE on already fluffed HP number Dynojet dynos. But stock for seem to make 190whp or so which is in line with a 10% drivetrain loss from 220hp crank.

I would love to see a stock h2 on my dyno as a stock gen 2 Busa usually doesn’t make much over 170whp.

That being said I get asked frequently if the should buy an h2 over a turbo Busa. I tell them you could buy an 08 Busa for $5-6k, give me 15k, I’ll give you 300whp on pump gas, a 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship, vs kawis 1 year, and give you some money back.

IMG-20180617-WA0008.jpg

Being as I’m just finishing up that supercharged B-king,
the internet is a buzz wanting to see a race between the B-king and an H 2 .

Doing some research,
and come to find the HP
ratings are crank not wheel .

This is further backed up by some videos
I have seen by Brock’s performance,
and confirmed by another local shop that does a ton of H 2’s.

That local shop,
and Brock’s,
both display
their numbers
in STD not SAE
on already fluffed
HP number
Dynojet dynos .

But stock for seem to make 190 whp
or so which is in line with a 10%
drive train loss from 220 hp crank .

I would love to see a stock H 2 on my dyno
as a stock gen 2 Hayabusa usually
doesn’t make much over 170 whp .

That being said I get asked frequently
if they should buy an H 2 over a turbo Hayabusa .

I tell them you could buy an 08 Hayabusa for $5-6 k,
give me $15 k, I’ll give you 300 whp on pump gas,
a 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship,
vs Kawasaki 1 year, and give you some money back .

Back