279 hp k11

Craash

Registered
More details and pictures of the build later. Hopefully this will do for now!

K11 Busa (stock wheel base), RCC Stage one upgraded to ball bearing turbo. Pistons, valves, water injection and lots of other stuff.

More docile than stock until 6K rolls around, then things start to get interesting. At 7K things start to get nasty. By 9K she is putting over 250 HP to the ground.

Max 279 HP on a 103 degree day with 11 pounds of boost.

The parts all came from Frank at Powerhouse (Thanks for putting up with me Frank) and the engine build/tune was done by Smithers Customs in Kansas City.

IMG_7700-Small.jpg

Dyno%207-22-11%20-%20Small.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with it so far. I dropped 4 teeth in the back tonight (I was 2 up from stock, now I'm down 2) to gain what wheelbase length I could and to try to keep the front end under control a little in higher gears.

I guess we'll see tomorrow. ;-)

veeeeeeeeeeery sweet bike, I just added a Garrett stage 1 to my 08 Busa getting me 306hp on race fuel, I want more torque what can I do?

Very nice, that's pretty much what I want to aim for when I can afford my turbo. Great clean look, no absurd stretch, and plenty of power.

Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with it so far. I dropped 4 teeth in the back tonight (I was 2 up from stock, now I'm down 2) to gain what wheelbase length I could and to try to keep the front end under control a little in higher gears.

I guess we'll see tomorrow. ;-)

And maybe run 207 in the standing mile :whistle:

Nice ride, you can't tame a black busa brother

Thanks for the positive comments! She's exactly what I've been shooting for. I might powder coat the charge pipe on the left side (it's polished now) so it doesn't stand out as much.

I like the pipe alot too, I'm just hopeful it doesn't take away from my ground clearence on that side.

With that kind of power how much do you worry about breaking the rear tire in corners unintentionally?

Back