265 naked in the mile

Link? I am there. I recorded the run from the starting line so I have a poopy recording in my camera. Can’t upload from here. KZScott went ......I think 242 on his street bike
it was actually my buddy's street bike (350 hp 12). i took out second gear in mine :banghead:
T6G_PBHWOlMZYNNMt2GKYmUiQ4&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-1.jpg

My buddy has a 12 with 10 swingarm, forks and wheels with 14 brakes. The 12 never suffered from poor brakes to begin with, but you're right, the 14 set up is a significant improvement.

The early model 12 front brake was absolutely nothing to write home about. For straight line braking only it provides the bare minimum. For braking throughout corners and every day street riding, there are much better alternatives once the stock suspension is upgraded. Great beginner bike btw.

The early model 12 front brake was absolutely nothing to write home about. For straight line braking only it provides the bare minimum. For braking throughout corners and every day street riding, there are much better alternatives once the stock suspension is upgraded. Great beginner bike btw.
12 brakes were far better than the gen1 Busa brakes. And a 12 is hardly a beginner bike.

These are the calipers from both bikes. Haven't looked up the mc's yet. Where's the difference? rotors,,,

The 12 is my first sport bike.

xxx.JPG

xxxx.JPG

Back