265 naked in the mile

These are the calipers from both bikes. Haven't looked up the mc's yet. Where's the difference? rotors,,,

The 12 is my first sport bike.

View attachment 1602075

View attachment 1602076
The difference may be in the lines. Busa brakes stock are pitiful, 12 brakes offer better feel and power.
Just because a 12 is your first sport bike doesn't make it a great beginner bike. Ask any msf instructor if they'd recommend a 12 to a person who's never ridden before. Ya know, a beginner.....

The difference may be in the lines. Busa brakes stock are pitiful, 12 brakes offer better feel and power.
Just because a 12 is your first sport bike doesn't make it a great beginner bike. Ask any msf instructor if they'd recommend a 12 to a person who's never ridden before. Ya know, a beginner.....

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for the info. I had never owned any other sport bike or rode anthing with more hp than a standard dirtbike and a 40 y/o street bike probably making a third of the power. So yea it's great beginner bike in that it checked the boxes for me not saying it will for everyone just maybe for those with similar boxes not yet checked.

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for the info. I had never owned any other sport bike or rode anthing with more hp than a standard dirtbike and a 40 y/o street bike probably making a third of the power. So yea it's great beginner bike in that it checked the boxes for me not saying it will for everyone just maybe for those with similar boxes not yet checked.
Addressing me as if you know me doesn't change the fact that a 12 is not a great beginner bike. A 12 is one of the fastest bikes ever produced, nobody in their right mind would suggest it as a beginner bike. Stop jacking the thread, kindly move along now.

Addressing me as if you know me doesn't change the fact that a 12 is not a great beginner bike. A 12 is one of the fastest bikes ever produced, nobody in their right mind would suggest it as a beginner bike. Stop jacking the thread, kindly move along now.

I don't know you and I'm not pretending that I do. The 12 was a great beginner bike for me. Obviously something like a 250 would be a better beginner bike for you.

Back