$2500.00 Rock

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
My German Shephard Odin collected me a $2500.00 rock. I didn't know he cared so much but you can bet I cared enough for him to save his life.... the money would not have mattered.... I love my dog! I brought him home today after two full days in the ER VET and i got to keep the rock. Let him smell it and said "no more rocks" I hope he understood. :laugh:

RRA001.jpg

RRA003.jpg

Hrmmm, one of my Danes used to eat gravel all of the time. It was never an issue. Guess that one was in there for a while?

Glad he's OK...and don't feel bad - it cost $1200 to save my Dane, Scooby, from bloat and to get his stomach tacked to his rib...the things we do for our pets :)

Glad your dog is gonna be ok, not to thread jack but about last year I spent $900 at some crazy hour in the morning getting Tina put back together, still don't have the slightest clue what she got into.

Way to go saving your friend, :beerchug: I like my dog more than most people anyway :rofl:

PIC-0412.jpg

PIC-0413.jpg

Not only did I pay $1500 for my dog....but in the first 2 years I spent close to $3000 on steroid shots for his front shoulder...Everybody is exactly right...they are our best friends...I will do anything for him.

_DSC0584.jpg

Glad your buddy will be OK. You have that stone polished up and set as a charm on the collar!!! :)

Boy, she did get into something... barbed wire or someone cut her? Who knows! Good looking dog and yes, I love my dog more the people as I'm getting to be an old hateful cus anymore. My dog does not give me any lip or back talk! Alaways loves me no matter what.

Glad your dog is gonna be ok, not to thread jack but about last year I spent $900 at some crazy hour in the morning getting Tina put back together, still don't have the slightest clue what she got into.

Way to go saving your friend, :beerchug: I like my dog more than most people anyway :rofl:

Turner and Hootch! That dog looks great and what type of dog is that?

Not only did I pay $1500 for my dog....but in the first 2 years I spent close to $3000 on steroid shots for his front shoulder...Everybody is exactly right...they are our best friends...I will do anything for him.

My dog is very smart but I swear, kids had the rock this evening and he wanted it! Got to break that habbit some how! Charm is a great ideal! Be like a mule after a carrot! :rofl:

Glad your buddy will be OK. You have that stone polished up and set as a charm on the collar!!! :)

You need to get it mounted on a chain! That is some serious bling happening!

Hrmmm, one of my Danes used to eat gravel all of the time. It was never an issue. Guess that one was in there for a while?

Glad he's OK...and don't feel bad - it cost $1200 to save my Dane, Scooby, from bloat and to get his stomach tacked to his rib...the things we do for our pets :)
I had a dane once, Cyrus the Great, wonderful wonderful dog, used to carry around a 4 inch log like other dogs carry sticks. When you were working at the the counter, he'd sneak up from behind, put his head between your legs and lift you off the ground. You'd know that dog just laughed at you.

Cyrus liked to eat bees, but he was allergic to them. Smart dog, but not too smart about yellow jackets. :rofl:

Back