250 - 300 miles today

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, this morning I set out for a little trip to the store, and spend a little time visiting with my mother. Well, on the way home I decide to just keep going...about 250 to 300 miles worth of going - round trip.

I had my camera with, so I thought it would be neat to snap a few photos of some old churches in some of the small towns I visited. The pictures are just pictures, not meant to be a spiritual thing...I just really like the old fashioned small town churches.

Anyhow, just thought I would post a few pictures that I took along the way.

IMG_1323.jpg

ohh...yah, forgot to mention I did have a little road rage incident on the way home. 3 young guys in a pickup decided to start pacing me, which than became finger gester, and yelling out the window at me. The driver did end up swerving in my lane at about 80 mph...which was about all I could take, so I decided to stretch the Busa's legs a little bit. Well the turds caught up with me a few minutes later, and tried to block me in between a slow moving truck which was ahead of me. Lane splitting is not legal in Minnesota, but this was one of those times I decided it was worth breaking the law. While I started to do this, the driver decided to speed up...only leaving me about 3 feet of room betwwen them and the big truck with me in the middle. Yah...I got pisseddd off and gave them the finger, which sorta got a shocked look in response...well they began to move in closer to me, so I did something sorta stupid....I outreached my left hand and montioned for them to pull over so we could deal with thislike men...nope...they didnt want to do that obviously...well this is going on for about 30 seconds...so I did what I shouldnt of done...I hit their truck with my hand, down shifted, and got the heck out of there.

IMG_1327.jpg

I noticed a few of the truckers were obviously watching this incident, because after I p-assed the slow moving truck, the semi which was ahead of the guys in the pickup slowed way down, along with the semi which had blocked me in while lane splitting....not sure how long they messed with the youth in the truck, but I was out of there, and just greatful things didnt get any worse.

Here are the pictures...sorta funny how Im posting pictures of Churches, while I was dealing with a few Devils on the way home.
rock.gif

IMG_1331.jpg

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150148954 -->

Good on 'ya for throwin' caution to the wind and ridin', John. There will always be idiots out on the road and from time to time it will get the best of a rider, but nothing serious happened so don't sweat it.

Good on 'ya for throwin' caution to the wind and ridin', John. There will always be idiots out on the road and from time to time it will get the best of a rider, but nothing serious happened so don't sweat it.
Thanks bro...hey, I got the package today...A lot sooner than I expected! Very nice to come home to a nice little care-package from ya. Thanks again
smile.gif

Back