$25 speeding pass in Nevada

Interesting. I 'm not for sure it would be worth the $25 per day. I think if it was per week they would have more people interested in participating.

Since you can pick and choose when you want a pass, I'd be willing to pay $25 for a fun day out a couple of times a month. It wouldn't work for daily commuting though.

Don't know if it would be worth it for 90 mph, but I would be in for $50 to be able to go 180 mph.:laugh:

I'd do it if going across state on a trip...would be worth while

So wait......are we admitting that speeding is not a hazard, but solely a revenue generator? That's pretty much the only conclusion one can draw from this.

I'd pay that. But forget the freeway, they need it on the Highways. Ever actually been to Nevada? 70 miles of perfect nothingness. Pop over the ridgeline, another 70 miles of nothingness. It's awesome!!

11-Highway50FJ1200.jpg

11-Highway50FJ1200.jpg

the first time someone legally going 90 because of paying the fee has a wreck and kills another person that is only going 70, a lawyer is going to file suit against the state for "allowing" the situation that led to the accident

i agree that 90 isn't worth it...now if i was making a trip all the way across Texas and it was available, i would probably take advantage of it :laugh:

I surely wouldn't vote Eugene “Gino” DiSimone as Nevada's Governor. I know "thinking out of the box" is good but does he really think that this would generate 1 Billion in a year? Hmmm maybe in law suits. :rulez:

Funny part is how the State needs money, so they find ways to generate it...crooks! Did I say that out loud?

Back