25 pictures of the RED Busa SE

It werks... Very nice DOo.oOD!
cool.gif

Oh also forgot to mention I can't believe you only took 25 pics of the Busa... Should have taken more J/K very nice looking bike enjoy and be safe.

I can see you love red Ford Lighting is kicking...:D
I never really even cared for red. I just happened to get the red Lightning because the dealer had one and gave me a great price and I bought the red Busa because I wanted the black frame and swingarm. I'm really liking the Busa a lot more now.

Congrats on your new scoot ... I saw one earlier this week and I'm really liking it!!

DJ

I was going to get the red busa but i got the silver and blue instead. Weird thing is thats the first time i saw pics of the red one and im not really feeling it... I was worried about seeing the red one because i didnt want to have buyers remorse, but im just not diggin the red or the S on the tank....

Dont get me wrong, that bike is FUCKIN HOT, im just blabbin.... Dope bike dude...

Thank you very much for the pictures.. I pick up mine april 16th here in CANADA..This is the best pictures i have seen so far..thanks alot  you made my day

Congrats! I would like to see some pics in the sun to see how red it is.

I'm almost wishing I had waited.

Be safe!

--Juggler

Back