240 kits

you make a performance busa into a show busa. not good
That's a good one! Been there done that! 1- Had a money sucking PRO-STREET BIKE!( low 7 second fast!) 2-Had TURBO BUSA STREET BIKE (C-16 gas will put a hole in your pocket!) Only type of Busa i haven't had is a Fat tire one,i know i'll lose performance but at my age(54) its time to slow down a little bit! Plus i just don't want a HD!

Go 300 then, because yes of course you lose HP, but then you should have known that. It's your money and your ride :beerchug:

Rotating Mass and all that :laugh:

The 240(18"rim) requires frame notching. The 300(18" rim) will use jackshaft. And 330 (17" rim) can use the OSD one chain set up (or get a 330 OSD arm/hubs with 300 wheel) . Or PM me and buy my new Greggs 240 single sided swingarm.

The 240(18"rim) requires frame notching. The 300(18" rim) will use jackshaft. And 330 (17" rim) can use the OSD one chain set up (or get a 330 OSD arm/hubs with 300 wheel) . Or PM me and buy my new Greggs 240 single sided swingarm.
I know about the notching of the frame i'm not to cool with that! I know that the 300 use a jackshaft,old drag racing tech from the early 70's.I just can't see paying Roaring Toyz over $6k for an idea thats not his! Sandy Kosman made the osd for Dragbikes! He also makes them know for Roaring Toyz.

That's a good one! Been there done that! 1- Had a money sucking PRO-STREET BIKE!( low 7 second fast!) 2-Had TURBO BUSA STREET BIKE (C-16 gas will put a hole in your pocket!) Only type of Busa i haven't had is a Fat tire one,i know i'll lose performance but at my age(54) its time to slow down a little bit! Plus i just don't want a HD!

Hey Grandpa - having a 7 second turbo track Busa with a STOCK motor (tuned by POWERHOUSE) that LASTED ALL SEASON kinda scares you now, huh? Instead of putting a big tire on a Busa, why don't you just get an M109R like everybody else? I guess it DEPENDS on what you want, right Vernon? :rofl:

P.S. Merry Christmas! :rudolph:

Hey Grandpa - having a 7 second turbo track Busa with a STOCK motor (tuned by POWERHOUSE) that LASTED ALL SEASON kinda scares you now, huh? Instead of putting a big tire on a Busa, why don't you just get an M109R like everybody else? I guess it DEPENDS on what you want, right Vernon? :rofl:

P.S. Merry Christmas! :rudolph:

Merry Christmas Frank!! The BEST TUNER,BUILDER AND SHOP ON THE EAST COAST!!! AND I'M GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS!!!!

You will lose power and some performance with a 240. Is it a ton? No. Is it noticeable? Just a little. You have a much heavier tire and heavier wheel and even at it minimum stretch you still have a longer chain. So yes it does lose a little power. Is it worth it? I say yes. As for notching the frame; do you have a gen I or II. If you have the latter notching isn't really required. It mostly grinding the paint and just shavings from the inside of the frame. I will post a pic of mine later if you like. You can barely tell from the back. But from inside you can see the metal because the paint is gone. I love my Gen II 240 and I got it from Roaring Toyz and it's almost dead center. And it was a lot easier to do than I imagined.

image-828212783.jpg

image-3582550978.jpg

image-828212783.jpg

image-3582550978.jpg

You will lose power and some performance with a 240. Is it a ton? No. Is it noticeable? Just a little. You have a much heavier tire and heavier wheel and even at it minimum stretch you still have a longer chain. So yes it does lose a little power. Is it worth it? I say yes. As for notching the frame; do you have a gen I or II. If you have the latter notching isn't really required. It mostly grinding the paint and just shavings from the inside of the frame. I will post a pic of mine later if you like. You can barely tell from the back. But from inside you can see the metal because the paint is gone. I love my Gen II 240 and I got it from Roaring Toyz and it's almost dead center. And it was a lot easier to do than I imagined.

View attachment 271788

View attachment 271789

What wheels did you use? It's a Gen 1

Back