240 kit done (finally)

Very nice mods. I always thought the 240 to be a much cleaner look than a huge 300 or bigger, not knocking anyone that prefers those, but that 240 is hitting for sure.

Tell us how she rides compared to before with factory. Really interested to find out if she is really rideable like before. Definitely don't like the look of the 300, but might go with the 240.

awesome looks :thumbsup:; glad to see that you're able to keep the dual guns with the kit. its a question answered that i've had in my search for the economical 240:whistle:

I've taken her out quite a bit since I got her back and I would say, for my riding, I haven't noticed that huge of a difference in her turns. Obviously, circles are slighty bigger, but besides that, she still rides hard. I will admit that I am not a huge mountains twisty rider, but for every day riding and the occasional "get up on it" she feels great. You will lose some cornering, but I don't think it's as pronounced as alot of posts say. Some people make it seem like it's unrideable lol. It's still plenty rideable, but don't know about getting a knee down (if you're into that).

Back