240 kit done (finally)

redeye93

Registered
Took almost 10 weeks for everything to happen, but I am very happy with the outcome. This is the Trac Dynamics 240 kit (thanks Dave and Matt) with Carrozzeria Satin Black wheels. Dropped it 3/4" in the front and about an inch in the rear. Cleaned her up a bit, but I need something else to get the lube from the chain off. Any suggestions?

Anyways, here she is...

busa-1.jpg

busa-2.jpg

busa-3.jpg

busa-4.jpg

busa-5.jpg

I will tell you, I use goo gone to get the chain lube off the bike. Just use that, and then use reagular soap and water to wash all the poo away.

BRO, looks AWESOME MAN :thumbsup: AS far as what to use for the lube crap....."WD40" listen to me when i say im ANAL about my bike & it be CLEAN!! I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF, it works like nothing else out there, AND IT WILL NOT HARM ANYTHING on your baby :cheerleader: TRUST ME, use it on your wheels, clean chain gunk, road grime, frame, you will use it ounce and you'll never use anything else!

WOW....that looks realy good:thumbsup:. I used Honda polish....it cleans and polishes at the same time. WD40 works good too for the heavy spots, but then use the honda polish to get rid of the left over oils.

+1 on WD-40 followed by Honda Polish...best combo out there IMO

you have a nice looking ride there :beerchug:

nice bro :thumbsup: can't wait till I can get a 240 kit on my '08 - I think they look awesome! Maybe I'll get to see one in person soon :cheerleader:

Back