240 kit came

karnage

Registered
Woo Hoo.It came today, What a surprise and the wife was kinda mad but I told her about it.Still have many things to get before I install it.The kids thought it was christmas for them while I was opening the boxes.I will take some pictures when the garage warms up a bit.

Here are some pictures.240 is actually a pretty wide tire and the wheels are a little more busy than I would have wanted but it should look good.

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

I forget.$3600 plus shipping and the front tire.I saved quite a bit on black friday and Josh hooked me up.

Thanks.Now to get this thing together but I will polish the frame first, then sell the swingarm extensions, chain and brake line.It never ends does it??

I went with these because the rest of the RC wheels looked more geared towards harleys and most busas I have seen have the savage wheels.It took me days to decide on wheels before finalizing my order with BallZ.I will tell you the RC wheels are a work of art and the chrome is out standing.

I went with these because the rest of the RC wheels looked more geared towards harleys and most busas I have seen have the savage wheels.It took me days to decide on wheels before finalizing my order with BallZ.I will tell you the RC wheels are a work of art and the chrome is out standing.

Karnage - Merry Christmas! Its a great time of year to give yourself a present, after all- you deserve it! Good luck with the install, make sure you set the rear wheel up right. Pay particular attention to making the chain straight, and making sure that it is spaced away from the rear wheel properly. The last thing you want is that chain chopping up the side of the rim when you're going down the road.
Good luck, and please post some pics when you are done! :laugh:

Thanks.I think we all here deserve to buy ourselves something cool for christmas.I saved for months to do it.I am anal about setting this up right the first time.Josh at BallZ already set this up before it shipped to make sure fitment is right but I am with you on not throwing a chain and ruining stuff.I will post pics of the progress.Once i sell the extesnions and everything that goes with it, that will go towards paint

Back