$$ 240 Install $$

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Can anyone who had a 240 kit installed let me know what the installation cost them. ( Just the install )

I got a quote today which was over twice what I thought it would be.

No Jack-Shaft

PM me if you would rather not post it.

Thanks I just want to know if Im a cheap Azz or if he just doesnt want to do it.

Can anyone who had a 240 kit installed let me know what the installation cost them. ( Just the install )

No Jack-Shaft

Thanks I just want to know if Im a cheap Azz or if he just doesnt want to do it.

you can do the install no problem...

i would do it myself man tear into it bro you like it that much more when you sit back and say damn i did that

No Jack-Shaft

If you have all the parts I'll do the install for you for free. Just bring it to VA.

P.

:beerchug:

if you go to a 240 you should send the extensions my way along with the chain unless your going to re use it:thumbsup:

Its a pricey install due to the frame notching, it can be a trail and error install. I am sure, I know it took me 2 times of mounting and measuring just to get the notch right.

do it yourself..not only do you get the personal satisfaction of doing it yourself in the end but you get that quality bonding time with her

Guess I am on the wrong side but $240 doesnt sound bad to me. Either way, Misty is going to have a big butt !! :laugh:

Which kit and wheel are you using ?

Last edited:
Guess I am on the wrong side but $240 doesnt sound bad to me. Either way, Misty is going to have a big butt !! :laugh:

Which kit and wheel are you using ?

Its a 240 kit, If they only wanted $240 to install I would be on it.

Looks like Im going with Track Dynamics / Black Swingarm, either 6 or 8 over / Apex Chrome Wheels

Its a 240 kit, If they only wanted $240 to install I would be on it.

Looks like Im going with Track Dynamics / Black Swingarm, either 6 or 8 over / Apex Chrome Wheels
What were you quoted by the way.

Back