240 Conversion

InfiniteReality

Registered
I know a 240 conversion has been covered many of times, but... has anyone dealt with this company??

Untitled Page

I really love the lip on their stock widened rim over others. Seems like a good price as well. Any input on them or doing the conversion?

i've dealt with them, i put this exact kit on my boys 04 gsxr 1000, he did the all black kit. pretty nice kit, didnt come with any bearings and the swingarm was painted black but the wheel was powdercoated, but all in all good for the price

I want to go with TD or allthingschrome, but for around $4K a 240 kit vs $2200K is hard to swing right now. I kinda want the stock-look anyways too and with the lip on this rim, I like it alot over other stock widened rims. Choices! :)

dirtyred: Good to hear. I'm seriously thinking about dropping the money on it in bare with a 6+ swingarm. Also asked and I can migrate it over to an 08-09 busa with an extra spacer and a bracket for the brake caliper which I'll probably buy at the same time so I'll already have it. In a year when I get the new bike, I can just put mine back to stock, get the swingarm powdercoated black and just install it. :) Or so I hope it's that easy anyways!

Now just gotta figure out what brand of tire they make in a 240/40R17... Seems 17" rims in a 240 aren't as popular as the 18" rims.

maybe get those carrozerria wheels and ceramic bearings from gpw and just buy a chain and swingarm from wherever.

the back wheel from them is an 18, its like any other widened factory wheel and made into a 18 ilo 17

you read my mind! I was just wondering the same thing & wtf I was gonna get a 240 17" tire! Thanks for the info I think I'm gonna do it in the next couple of weeks!
Posted via Mobile Device

The man himself! I wanna do this so bad, but just got back to work after 1 level fusion on my neck... "should" be all good to ride with no issues, but I swear I have the worst luck!! Plus with work being slow doesn't help matters.

By chance any pics of them installed? Also what stretch they are too? I was on 6" but after another thread on here, looks like 9" is perfect. Any input on them?

Have ya'll gone any further in the 300 design or even an ET? I'm doing one for sure and I will install it by Jan 2010.

I really can't discuss that here as I am not a current site sponsor.

Thanks

Get well soon, that Busa needs open road, not garage time...:laugh:

Back