20k mile 06 LE questions

Rubb, u need to write a book. For real. OK so I did the hill thing twice and 3rd spooled right up and 4th just bogged down briefly for a second or two but no abnormal sounds, so thats good news right? Yea, glad u mentioned it, I get the 1-2 miss as well at the end of my oil.I keep saying end of my oil, idk if thats a thing but thats when it gets my attention and occurs more frequently. I also get it randomly, but in the bikes defense, its not her its me. I like the advice, shift like u mean it. LOL, which is funny cuz 99% of the time, I ride her like my VFR800, in the band just in case but not anything near hard or beating on it. My poor VFR must be so jealous. This bike literally does everything as the Honda but better. Except insurance of course. Had to buy a batt tender for her after the Busa. I feel guilty at times lol. I think you're right bout it being tune up time. Don't get me wrong, she's still the apex predator on PCH but, yeah, something is missing and my guess is it may be neglect on my part. OK cool.NICE!!! I got a Beemer/benz autohaus lol, down the block. I will go see whats up. HAHAHA, dude, a podcast on Busas called that very thing should be in your future. Thank you for all this so much. Appreciate u and ur time. Sincerely, MK
There's always some issue when owning more than one bike-which one sits and which one is ridden...there was a time when I had 5 bikes in the garage-all were ready to ride but I generally only had time to ride one as I was always deployed somewhere..

i eventually wheedled them down to just the Busa but along the way I wished I'd kept a couple but just knowing they were sitting and deteriorating bothered me to the point of keeping me up at night.

Back