2024 GEN 3 COLOR SCHEMES

Ked0607

Registered
Ok I was looking back to last years color release and @pashnit posted some photos of the different liveries that Suzuki had on their initial release video. I am still royally drooling for the Yellow. Even though I work in a bodyshop and could easily paint my current bike what ever color I choose, I am severely considering getting the Yellow if it is released for 2024. Am I nuts for even contemplating this?

Suzuki-Hayabusa-GSX1300RR-9.jpg

Yellow Busa says 'hey officer, over here!'
lmao!
Black is my favorite regardless, and gray, and they also blend in really well.
Colors that stand out are easy to spot, and even if you did nothing wrong, the bike that draws alot of attention is usually one that'll get stopped.
But, I do like all of the different colors, and the mixing of different trim colors on the gen3 as well.

I originally went to purchase the silver/red but at the end of the year when I bought it all local dealers were out of stock and I would have had to drive 200+ miles or pay to freight it in. I bought the black. Definitely not a white person and damn sure did not like the dark matte blue accents. The Brighter blue in 2023 is much more appealing

I originally went to purchase the silver/red but at the end of the year when I bought it all local dealers were out of stock and I would have had to drive 200+ miles or pay to freight it in. I bought the black. Definitely not a white person and damn sure did not like the dark matte blue accents. The Brighter blue in 2023 is much more appealin
That's funny, because all the dealers within 200 miles of me have had is silver, silver, silver, and if a black or white popped up, it was gone.
They were very hard to come by.
The local dealer had a silver for over a year. They said another dealer called wanting it, and they were happy to get rid of it.
They said they'll never get another Busa unless someone orders one with a deposit.
I'de like to know how many of what colors where made too, as when I did nationwide searches, I always saw more silvers than black or white.

That's funny, because all the dealers within 200 miles of me have had is silver, silver, silver, and if a black or white popped up, it was gone.
They were very hard to come by.
The local dealer had a silver for over a year. They said another dealer called wanting it, and they were happy to get rid of it.
They said they'll never get another Busa unless someone orders one with a deposit.
I'de like to know how many of what colors where made too, as when I did nationwide searches, I always saw more silvers than black or white.
Yea Danville is 5 hours conservative driving from here. That would have been an long ride last DECEMBER.....

To me, any color or graphics design should compliment the shape of the Busa, not hide or corrupt the lines. And if SUZUKI is displayed across the sides the lettering should not be interrupted like S…….UKI. I like the solid blue of Pashnit’s choice.

I agree.
Like this, I never really liked it.
My friend said he wished he would have known before it was ordered that he could have gotten it without the graphics, just plain cf(cf isn't real either).
He's going to swap to that soon, and start adding real cf.

Screenshot_20220718-212159_Gallery.jpg

Back