2020 Pashnit Touring

Aspen leaves beginning to change at 8000 feet

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

Almost home, I see a plume of smoke from 15 miles away. Closer I get, more it looks like my house. But it's along the side of the freeway. This was 1 mile from my house.

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

Turned out to be a 10-acre fire and they got it out by sundown, thankfully. Two big planes, helicopter and spotter plan. Scary part this was on the very edge of the town, we've seen these fires get into Sonoma, Santa Rosa & Napa and just explode into the town. Only green belt in-between my house and the fire.

These are from my front yard, it's right over the hill.
DSC01816.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

Well kids, 20 pages of tour photos and 388 posts later, that was my crazy year of running motorcycle tours in 2020.

I'm thankful I managed to even run the tours I did this year.

Back in April when I cancelled both April tours- the hotels shut down- had no idea what was going to happen next. I hope we'll look back on this year of Covid, and say, yeah that was crazy, glad that's behind us.

Adapt, Improvise & Overcome, right? Made the best of it, and still managed to run 8 out of 9 planned tours.

In 2021, it'll be Season 18. I can hardly believe 18 years of running motorcycle tours, the vast majority leading with a Hayabusa. I'm planning 10 tours in 2021, leaving open the possibility of an 11th tour in August. I expect my entire season will sell out by the end of January and as of end of October, I'm about 1/2 full up with bookings so always looking forward to a new year of riding, exploring and traveling on the Hayabusa.

2021 Pashnit Tour Dates
Mar 12 - DEATH VALLEY (sold out)
Apr 02 - PARKFIELD (sold out)
Apr 23 - SOUTHERN FOOTHILLS
MAY 28 - SIERRA PACIFIC
Jun 11 - MYSTERY TOUR #1
Jul 16 - COAST RANGE
Sep 02 - OREGON CRATER LAKE
Sep 24 - CLASSIC NORCAL
Oct 08 - MYSTERY TOUR #2
Oct 22 - SANTA BARBARA

Details: Pashnit Motorcycle Tours in California | 2021 Pashnit Tour Season Booking Now

Some of the ride video from this season:

@pashnit ...We joined the Org in the same year and I gotta tell you man you are one of my favorite members.I try and read all yer stuff. Never any BS,just awe inspiring pics,vids,stories and knowledge. Your posts are always gold. Never a bad word to say about anybody or anything. Just Busa Blast adventures. Would love to ride along one day.
Rubb.

Back