2020 Corvette

I saw a new Corvette in the flesh and to be honest, from a distance it just looked like any other exotic.

The Corvette's transformation has made it lose it uniqueness IMO..

I think the Vette is unique not due to looks but because it competes with Italian supercars that cost triple what the vette costs. To your point though, it certainly looks more like a Ferrari now than a traditional vette.

I like the mechanics of this new Vette but I’m not sure the cockpit accommodates large or tall people. The passenger side looks very narrow. I also don’t like (any) of the cars that have a large boxy info screen that pops up or stays up interferring with the dash contours. All dash lights including the info screen should be able to be muted. It’s nice that they have cubbys fore and aft for storage but the rear boot will get very hot. Styling is great except for the rear. That really needs some rounding off, far too many edges back there. Square exhaust tips can go away too. Fairly well equipped base model in the mid $70s isn’t bad at all in comparison (if) I can fit. :)

Back