2017 Wsbk

StrtRac3r

Registered
Its been a while since I have been here. I just wanted to get the word out for anybody that might be close and or would be interested in seeing a different side of world superbike racing, we are short about 100 track workers. If youd be interested it doesnt pay much, 220 for the three days. But you do get the closest view, free beer at the end of the day, camp at laguna seca, 1 bbq dinner is covered, and lunch each day. Its a pretty good time Ive done it for 4 years, met a lot of racers, responded to too many crashes. Seen people win championships, and a couple die. If you might want to do it, or know someone who might. Let me know, its july 7, 8, and 9th at laguna seca.

Ama, world superbike, and even moto gp hire local track workers (or even non local, you just have to find where to apply) so for events near you, you can try googling the event name and date along with the term race marshals, turn marshals, corner workers. Should be able to find something closer to you if you wanted to try.

Back