2017 Launch

I didn't know it was allowed anywhere.
Whatever I've done, I just always assumed was illegal .
The race list for 2016 & the track which is part of SH2 through Paeroa

20161210_225050.jpg

Pretty sure this is semantics. Road racing vs Street racing.
Road racing is sanctioned ie Grand Prix here in the states. I am not aware of any US bike road racing over here.
Troy

Pretty sure this is semantics.

Road racing vs Street racing.

Road racing is sanctioned ie Grand Prix here in the states.

I am not aware of any US bike road racing over here.

Troy

I would like to start a closed motorcycle street race ~ but we need people that want to participate too . . .

These stadium trucks have made a fantastic come back ~ they used to race street trucks in the 80's Coors Challenge . . .

I would like to start a closed motorcycle street race ~ but we need people that want to participate too . . .

These stadium trucks have made a fantastic come back ~ they used to race street trucks in the 80's Coors Challenge . . .
How much burocracy would you have to get through to make road/street racing happen?. if you can get motorcycle clubs /shops on board you could make it happen if you have an Industrial area where races could be run.both Paeroa and Wanganui where logistical challenges which where over come because the local councils liked the ideas

[
So cool talkin bikes with guys on the other side of the world every day.[/QUOTE

Us Kiwis think it's pretty cool talkin' to you guys too, make a point of coming down here for a ride and a vacation, you won't have a better experience anywhere else in the world. We are as good as you have heard lol!

[
So cool talkin bikes with guys on the other side of the world every day.[/QUOTE

Us Kiwis think it's pretty cool talkin' to you guys too, make a point of coming down here for a ride and a vacation, you won't have a better experience anywhere else in the world. We are as good as you have heard lol!

I would love to.
If I had the time and money, I'de be knockin on everyone heres' door to see if they wanted to ride.

Back