2017 Brocks Alienhead full system

I have a 2017 Busa and I’m looking to buy the Brocks alienhead 4-1 pipe, what else do I need to not screw my bike up to run this pipe??

What is your riding profile? Race? Cruise? Tour? Commute?
What exhaust is currently on the bike?

When an exhaust system is changed, so too is the air-fuel ratio. So a tune and a re-map would be optimal but not necessary, depending on how you ride. The more stress you place on the engine, the more important the engine's air-fuel ratio be optimized for the new exhaust.

There are several threads on this site that focus on this topic.

Buy it.

I don’t race but I do a lot of riding, daily commute, and I’ll put 2-400 miles on the weekend , but I will open it up at times,m. Currently I have R77 slip ons and no other mods . I did try to search about the o2 sensor deal but didn’t find a definitive answer.. I’m going to get a pc5 as well just can’t afford it right now...

If you buy it from Brock you get the system with pc5 and a street map. You can also get an ecu flash but you have to send that to him. I would do all of it. Getting just the exhaust and nothing else doesnt do any good. His maps are good to 1 or 2% of having a dyno tune on your bike.

On my 08 , I had the AH, pc , blocked pair valve, and wait for it.................... Healteck TRE. and dyno tune. Stock made 174 hp. , after 191 hp. Flashing is better than TRE, but was not available when I did it, I never had any trouble with the TRE.

I have a 2017 Busa and I’m looking to buy the Brocks alienhead 4-1 pipe, what else do I need to not screw my bike up to run this pipe??
With brocks you can't use the factory o2 sensor and have to install there o2 eliminator, as said above if purchased from him you can get thre pc5 in the kit. I personally preferred the look of the yoshimura alpha t and got to use my stock o2 sensor so that along with the fact so many busas have brocks I decided to go with the yoshi and love it and the difference without the cats is amazing. I did do the marble mod fir now since I didn't like the flames being so close to my tail fairing but that could change in the future ;)

Back