2015 Rcc Stage 1 With Water Meth

That first pull started at 100 in 4th, I wanted to show the torque of the bike. I calibrated the Speedo so that should’ve been just about a real 200 on that run.
The engine hasn’t complained about rpm and I’m not that high up too often so I’m not worried.
There should be 4 vids total, idk how it posts since I’m on an iphone

That first pull started at 100 in 4th, I wanted to show the torque of the bike. I calibrated the Speedo so that should’ve been just about a real 200 on that run.
The engine hasn’t complained about rpm and I’m not that high up too often so I’m not worried.
There should be 4 vids total, idk how it posts since I’m on an iphone
It Is bad ass I looked at the dyno sheet and she’s not dropping off at all.

You can’t complain about the rcc kit at all, it works perfect with the engine. I have been considering going to a different setup though.

Currently I’m maxed out for power with the build since I’m on stock rods and I don’t have the budget for the ultra plenum and all supporting mods.

I’ve been thinking about going to a ball bearing turbo or maybe a twin scroll setup.

Currently I’m maxed out for power with the build since I’m on stock rods and I don’t have the budget for the ultra plenum and all supporting mods.

I’ve been thinking about going to a ball bearing turbo or maybe a twin scroll setup.

You don’t “need” an ultra plenum to make more HP. You can do rods, and turn up the boost along with the meth kit.

I think we were at 380hp on pump fuel on this one.

Question: I saw a power commander in the trunk... it wasn’t tuned through the ecu?

You don’t “need” an ultra plenum to make more HP. You can do rods, and turn up the boost along with the meth kit.

I think we were at 380hp on pump fuel on this one.

Question: I saw a power commander in the trunk... it wasn’t tuned through the ecu?
I want that done to mine!!!

Last edited:
the air filter is completely hidden on the busa stage 1 and 2 kits
you dont need a power commander for tuning a gen 2, but some guys prefer to do the part throttle that way. we only use the stock ecu when doing them.
the shorty exh is an option to the kits as is a full size 2.5in id muffler which is a little quieter and much more "stealth" option. looks like a regular bike with a pipe.

some people like to push the limits of what we consider safe, hp wise, thats totally up to them.

This poor kid got hit on his bike. He is fine but the bike took a hit. Front wheel, forks, wiring harness etc...

Looks like this is the bike. I feel bad for the guy.

Back