2015 HAYA's in the Hills

Hey!! We're here!!

image.jpg

Well home from HIH 2015. Was a great time with few friends. This years may have a smaller attendance but it was very fun time for all. A special thanks to Chris. See you next year.

from there we stopped at the Zippo museum and tasha was bragging about all the gym work outs she was doing and weight she had been loosing. john was like "i remember when your butt was THIS BIG".... LOL

IMG_3690.jpg

then jeff suggested to ride out to the Kinzu Bridge .. very interesting and beautiful and scary that a storm tore it down

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

then we went home and i started to cook and these are the rest of the pics of us relaxing after a good day of riding

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

reflecting on this Haya's in the Hills, it was problematic, poorly planned, poorly executed, and only i can take the blame for that. That being said...it was THE BEST time i had ever had. Thanks for those who support and continue to be my friends through all of this. now...time to plan 2016!!

reflecting on this Haya's in the Hills, it was problematic, poorly planned, poorly executed, and only i can take the blame for that. That being said...it was THE BEST time i had ever had. Thanks for those who support and continue to be my friends through all of this. now...time to plan 2016!!

Chris dont knock it, you still made it happen. Your personal life had other plans for you.
I think you stepping up and making it happen shows that you do care!
Your event, from start to finish, no matter what the outcome.

Well I'm really glad you all had a good time and I wish I could have been there BUT

I just couldn't justify driving 8 hours and paying outrageous toll fees for just a 2 night stay and then a return trip of the same.

So my suggestion is for next years HITH is, that it be at least 4 nights like last years HITH.

It was nice to see that you got use of a garage too.

Thanks for the images.
Did Jeff video again? Would like to see what kind of roads you had to ride.

Maybe next year. :thumbsup:

HIH was never meant as a "come or be shamed" activity...well ok maybe one should ...lol... but i understand red...trust me i am already in the works for securing next years activity. i plan on making it at least 4 days and hope to have many different local attractions besides just riding

Looks like we missed another HIH :( I was talking to my wife about this not long ago but life once again got in the way. She had surgery Thursday after rupturing a tendon in her wrist a few weeks ago....... This year's HIH would have been a nice ride for us from home that's for sure. Right before my wife honked up her wrist we'd been on a nice ride over around Kinzua Damn and out the Kinzua Bridge Park, the bridge is a really cool place to just go and chill :)

Hey who knows, maybe next year. I'll keep an eye on the forum to see where you all are thinking of for the next one.

As previously stated this years event was great. Chris did a great job pulling things together at the last minute. But thanks also needs to go Jeff for assisting in a big way. These two did a tremendous job. My hats off to both of them.

Yes theres a video posted in this forum of one of the roads we had a great ride on,the corners were awesome and kept you on your toes,weather was great until about 1 am sunday morning and it poured til about 9 am and started to let up then was great the rest if the day.great company and some very interesting stories....lol...cannot wait til next year...thanks again chris,tasha ,jeffrey and john for another great year,to the rest you see what you missed,time to start planning to be there next year....:thumbsup:

Back