2015 Daytona 200 to be shown on FANSCHOICE.TV Live Stream!

Saddens me that a race like the 200 is on the Internet. What has happened to sport bike racing in the US?

Not me. I like that it was on the internet as I could watch it free. I don't have TV service so on the internet is fine with me. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen it.

I wish Moto GP was all online too.

Congrats Danny Eslick for winning with a .006 lead over Josh Herrin, to win his 2nd Daytona 200 in a row! Herrin caught up 4 seconds in the last 2 laps to make a pass, but Eslick drafted out of the final turn for the winning pass! Great race even with 3 red flags!

Not me. I like that it was on the internet as I could watch it free. I don't have TV service so on the internet is fine with me. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen it.

I wish Moto GP was all online too.

The motogp.com video pass is well worth the cost!

Well, I gave up after 3 hours of my life was plundered from me:banghead:12 laps to go! WHO CARES who won!!!:moon: MC racing in the US is back to when I started watching back in the late 90,s AMA gaining a following.
Thing is, it was WAY BETTER back then(Mladdin hadyen etc).
OMG what I just tried to watch to it end,just... just....could not do it. What a farce. Team gixxer (tuf?)you guys had a fighting chance OUT THERE, where were you?:laugh:
Was I the only one who saw eslick jump the start(oh yeah... he is a known name,leave it be, WHO WILL NOTICE, no one is watching:whistle:) . Why did they not have 4 Daytona 50's -on 50's for that matter? What a cluster duck. How long was the first of many red flags(COMPLETE MGP race)...Was there a real issue.?..MOTO GP HAS IT MOPPED UP BEFORE THEY COMPLETE A LAP.
Its 4.40(EST) right now is the race over YET?...OMG...If you want to REALLY know what has happened to this country, well this is a great example.
As stated above me , this is ONLY to be viewed on the internet, with backmarkers being passed in how many laps(4-5...really?)-NOT MANY:whistle:
The world LAUGHS AT US JUST AS INTENDED. You and I have finally got our just deserts,we are a mockery of what freedom used to be. The NASCAR SYNDROME IS IN FULL EFFECT. SADD.....................................WOW just ...WOW:thumbsup:

The motogp.com video pass is well worth the cost!

Why is there a cost? ??? The Daytona 200 was FREE.

Oh well, I guess if they can make money by charging people to watch it........

However if it was free there is the possibility that more people could become more involved and/or fans of the sport.
If they are going to broadcast it - it's not like it would cost them more to send it to the internet to stream for free.

Yes it might be worth it - but even though I would like to see the races, I don't think they will really make me a better rider.
So that money might be better used for a track day or other training. JMO.

However if it was free there is the possibility that more people could become more involved and/or fans of the sport.
If they are going to broadcast it - it's not like it would cost them more to send it to the internet to stream for free.

Yes it might be worth it - but even though I would like to see the races, I don't think they will really make me a better rider.

Because over in Europe motogp boys are like nascar racers in the south, celebrities. Motogp is so much larger in Europe compared to the good old USA. Demand = $

Well, I gave up after 3 hours of my life was plundered from me:banghead:12 laps to go! WHO CARES who won!!!:moon: MC racing in the US is back to when I started watching back in the late 90,s AMA gaining a following.
Thing is, it was WAY BETTER back then(Mladdin hadyen etc).
OMG what I just tried to watch to it end,just... just....could not do it. What a farce. Team gixxer (tuf?)you guys had a fighting chance OUT THERE, where were you?:laugh:
Was I the only one who saw eslick jump the start(oh yeah... he is a known name,leave it be, WHO WILL NOTICE, no one is watching:whistle:) . Why did they not have 4 Daytona 50's -on 50's for that matter? What a cluster duck. How long was the first of many red flags(COMPLETE MGP race)...Was there a real issue.?..MOTO GP HAS IT MOPPED UP BEFORE THEY COMPLETE A LAP.
Its 4.40(EST) right now is the race over YET?...OMG...If you want to REALLY know what has happened to this country, well this is a great example.
As stated above me , this is ONLY to be viewed on the internet, with backmarkers being passed in how many laps(4-5...really?)-NOT MANY:whistle:
The world LAUGHS AT US JUST AS INTENDED. You and I have finally got our just deserts,we are a mockery of what freedom used to be. The NASCAR SYNDROME IS IN FULL EFFECT. SADD.....................................WOW just ...WOW:thumbsup:

Anybody besides me notice on that last red flag restart, Eslick got so excited he forgot to put down his faceshield? ROFL.. Didn't see the jump start, but this WAS a pretty good race!

MotoGP in Europe is a HUGE deal.

Here's what the videopass gets you:

EVERY PRACTICE SESSION, QUAL, WARMUP AND RACE for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP - it's about 20 hours of video per race. AND, EVERY race for the past 20 years or so....worth it.

Anybody besides me notice on that last red flag restart, Eslick got so excited he forgot to put down his faceshield? ROFL.. Didn't see the jump start, but this WAS a pretty good race!

Yes I saw that too. Thought maybe he was hot and wanted some air to cool him till he got up to third gear or so. :laugh:

Back